Click here to enter.
Rex Airlines & STBF competition terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- The competition is conducted by Save The Bilby Fund, PO Box 260, Runaway Bay QLD 4216.
- The competition commences on 1st June 2022 and closes at 5pm on 14th
- Entry is only open to persons over 18 years. Employees & relations of the Save the Bilby Fund are not permitted to enter.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must donate at least $25 AUD online to the Save the Bilby Fund, via the QR code, to further the Fund’s attempts to help save the bilby from extinction. Every $25 donated will be equal to 1 entry in the competition.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to further contact from the Save the Bilby Fund. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The competition prize is for return flights for two adults from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane, free entry to the Charleville Bilby Experience, The Cosmos Centre, and the WWII Secret Base plus 2 nights’ accommodation in Charleville.
- All other expenses are payable by the winner including transfers, other transport, meals etc. Prize valid between 31st August 2022 and 31st August 2023. Prize valued at $1,250
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Any unused portion of the prize is not-transferable, non-refundable, and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash
- Carriage on Rex flights is bound by the Conditions of Carriage and Flex Fare Rules as stipulated by Rex Airlines. The Fare Rules and Conditions of Carriage are deemed accepted at the time of booking. Once booked, tickets are non-transferable and non-redeemable in cash. Fares are forfeited if passenger fails to complete check-in or boarding before the prescribed times. Please check the Rex website or refer to confirmation documentation for check-in and boarding close times. Checked baggage allowance is 15kg. Travel not expended by expiry will be forfeited.
- Save the Bilby Fund will communicate with the first prize winner to both notify them of their win and to instruct on how to redeem their prize.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and their names published on the Save The Bilby Fund’s website www.savethebilbyfund.org.au.
- The prize winner will be required to provide at least 3 weeks’ notice of intent to travel. All components of prize are subject to availability at time of booking. All components of the prize must be taken together. Travel Insurance is not included. Travel Prize does not include meals, spending money or transport to and from departure and arrival points. All other ancillary and travel costs are the winner’s responsibility. All additional costs incurred whereby the prize winner wishes to make variations to the travel are the winner’s responsibility and must be booked separately by the winner.
- All Entrants enter the Competition at their own risk and the Winner accepts the Prize at his or her own risk. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for and indemnify the Promoter in respect of any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Entrant in connection with the Competition or Prize, including without limitation: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. The Promoter may request that the Winner sign and return a deed of release to this effect as a condition of the Prize being awarded. If the Winner fails to sign and return such release, the Winner may forfeit the Prize.